- Do you want to start exercising again, but don't know where to start?
- Are you struggling with weight and simply need help and motivation to get healthy?
- Is there an injury or difficulty that is stopping you from getting back to an active lifestyle?
- Do you find local gyms too impersonal, overwhelming, & expensive?
- Has your physical therapy care ended and you need a supportive exercise regime to take you to full capabilities?
AHP's Post-Rehab Exercise is your answer!
Hi, I'm Evan Bonenfant, Advanced Health Professional's Certified Post Rehabilitative Exercise Specialist. I received my certification through AFPA.
I specialize in safe and effective post-rehabilitative fitness programs built for people with various limitations or are recovering from a variety of injuries, disease, and/or treatments. I also work with people that are in search of a healthier new way of life but need help getting starting!
My Post-Rehab Exercise Programs [PREP] bridge the gap between Physical Therapy and Personal Training. Post-Rehab Exercise lives somewhere in the middle.
My goal is to get you stronger and healthier than before so you can live a better quality of life and avoid injury in the future. In other words - I help make you stronger so you can live better!
Whatever your motivation, AHP's Post-Rehab Exercise Programs are geared to get you started on a new life of Feeling Well so you can focus on Living Well, leading you to Age Well!
Benefits of Post Rehabilitative Exercise
- Programs are designed for beginners to "once-in-awhile" exercisers
- Each program is designed with your abilities and comfort in mind
- Low weights are the key to developing strength and proper form
- All exercises are designed to strengthen your weaknesses and support the areas you need to get back your maximum range of motion and mobility
- Our programs help reduce the chances of reinjury - An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!
- Post Rehabilitative Exercise Programs are perfect for anyone with no insurance or high deductible plans. We offer payment programs and discounts on bundled sessions.
- Our individual programs are available on your schedule and availability - see our pricing plans HERE
- Group sessions are scheduled at convenient times, & at a reduced price - PLUS they offer the added motivation of working with a team!
- Family sessions are also available at discounted rates so you can get your whole family involved and on the track to health and wellness!
It's for YOU!
- New to exercise or long-time since involved in regular purposeful physical activity
- Post-injury when your Physical Therapy is over or no longer covered by insurance
- Pre & post natal is the perfect time to become and stay active
- Those seeking weight loss and a new mindful healthy lifestyle change
- Older people looking to get back into safe, easy, and painless activity