We have been treating patients in the Norwalk CT area for over 20 years.
We pride ourselves in our expertise as it relates to traumas involved in worker's compensation and personal injury cases.
What differentiates is from other physical therapy & chiropractic offices is:
- Central-Case-Management - We manage patients' care by consolidating all internal records, outside diagnostic-tests [i.e. MRI, CT, etc...] specialty opinions [i.e. orthopedic, neurosurgical, etc...] so that it is all accessible to you including our own state-of-the-art electronic medical records.
- Direct Access – Patients do not need a referral to treat for either Physical Therapy or Chiropractic.
- Team Treatment – We combine Chiropractic and full Physical Therapy services. Why? Because we feel that combination is often the best approach to getting our patients better faster with our evidence-based-care.
- Experience – We have a very strong understanding of med-legal requirements and have successfully treated thousands of personal injury patients in our couple decades of practice. Our treating-staff is frequently sought out and called upon for depositions and/or testifying at trial.
- Time-Management – We know your time is valuable – that is why we deliver prompt, if not immediate responses to all medical and legal requests made. We also understand the importance of detailed record-keeping and prompt delivery of reports, notes, and ledgers. We've designated an attorney-liaison to assist you at every stage of your client case.
- LOP– We do accept Letters of Protection in many cases and upon request.
- Multilingual Office – We are pleased that we have the opportunity to treat so many patients from the surrounding Spanish, Portuguese, and Turkish-speaking communities. Several members of our staff are multilingual and we find it aids in the comfort and convenience to our patients.
- Same-Day Appointments – Whether your clients need to see our PT staff or one of our Chiropractors – we can get them in the same day if needed.