Insurance - We participate in most insurance plans, including Medicare. What does your insurance cover? We can find out and tell you!
- Because there are so many variables with current insurance plans, and because coverage for physical therapy, chiropractic, and rehabilitation varies widely, please call or text us at (203) 847-4477 if you have any questions about whether you can use your insurance to pay for your care. Before you start a treatment plan, our staff will verify your benefits and explain them to you so you know exactly what to expect.
Auto-Accident & Personal Injury - We are pleased to provide care to those that have unfortunately been involved in a personal injury or accident.
- Whether it is a slip and fall, automobile accident or any other type of personal injury, our treatment staff may incorporate physical therapy and chiropractic care to create a tailor-made program of care of your specific injury. If insurance is not an option or available, we will work with your legal representation to provide you care through a Letter of Protection.
No Insurance? High-Deductible? No problem! - Our goal at AHP is to allow everyone to experience the benefits of chiropractic care and physical therapy. We work with you to arrange a flexible payment program that fits your budget. If you have no insurance or a high deductible, there are still ways for you to receive the pain relief and care that you need.
- For patients who have little or no insurance coverage for chiropractic or physical therapy, flexible payment programs can be arranged through ChiroHealth USA. To learn more about our payment options for your care, you can call or text our Norwalk CT office directly at (203) 847-4477 and one of our friendly staff will be happy to answer all your questions.
Worker's Compensation - Our office is honored to be Preferred Providers with most of the Worker's Compensation Insurance Carriers in the state of Connecticut. We are well-versed in the intricacies of treatment for worker's compensation and are happy to provide care to those that have experienced a workplace injury that needs treatment.
- We know how important case-management is with worker's compensation cases. We know you want to get back to work and out of pain quickly. That is our goal as well. We will handle all of the reporting and paperwork involved so that you can focus on your care and healing.
Family Plans - What do you do when you want to bring more members of your family for care at AHP but you're worried about costs? Our focus at AHP is to actively help you and your family in taking responsibility for your total health, wellness, and disease management and to make it financially feasible.
- Our treatment staff will assist and guide you as you take the time to care for some of the most important people in your world: you and your family. In an effort to make living the wellness lifestyle as easy and affordable as possible, we will create a customized family payment plan that is specific to you and your family. Good health should be affordable and it is at AHP!