Physical Therapy and Chiropractic Solutions for Back and Neck Pain, Sports Injuries to Extremities and Much More
Our team provides comprehensive, customized care for a wide range of injuries and chronic, painful conditions, including:
- Neck pain — Without effective treatment, neck injuries can cause severe, seemingly ‘untreatable’ pain. That’s why our approach is so crucial. We combine minimally invasive pain relief techniques with proactive rehabilitation that restores strength and function. As a result, many patients leave in better shape than they were before they were injured.
- Back pain — Our medical team is proud to combine innovative minimally invasive pain relief techniques with hands-on rehabilitation that restores essential strength and function. The result is highly effective solutions for even the toughest back pain cases.
- Sciatica — If you suddenly start feeling pain in your lower back or hip that radiates into your leg, you may have a protruding (herniated) disk in your spinal column that is pressing on the roots of the sciatic nerve. This condition is known as sciatica. Our team of specialists works together to get you out of pain and resolve this painful condition as quickly as possible.
- Sports injuries — Whether you’re a student-athlete, weekend warrior or an active senior, one wrong move can put you on the sidelines and keep you from enjoying the sport you love. Fortunately, our team has the expertise, skill, and passion to get you back to your game quickly and help you prevent re-injury.
- Hip, knee and leg pain — If you’ve suffered an injury or are battling a chronic condition of the hip, knee or leg, look to us for solutions. Chances are, we can alleviate your pain and resolve your condition without painful and costly surgery. We’ll help you stay on your feet so you can maintain your active life.
- Auto injuries — Injured in an auto accident? You’ll find fast and effective treatment with our experienced Advanced Health Professionals team.
- Arthritis — Whether the cause of your arthritis is injury, normal wear and tear, or disease, the result is inflammation of the joint that results in swelling, pain and stiffness. This inflammation may cause long-lasting or permanent disability. The Advanced Health Professionals team offers a range of highly effective non-surgical treatment options for arthritis, so you can enjoy greater ease of movement, less pain, and a better quality of life.
- Shoulder pain and injury — Whether you’ve suffered a fracture, rotator cuff tear, dislocation, or another injury, we can help. You’ll find essential pain relief and complete rehabilitation under one roof, with the collaborative care of doctors and therapists who are focused on getting you well and meeting your individual needs.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome — Carpal Tunnel Syndrome can have a debilitating effect on your daily life. At Advanced Health Professionals, we combine non-surgical pain relief treatments with proactive rehabilitation that will help you recover quickly and get back to your active life.
- Wrist and hand pain — Conditions of the hand and/or wrist can prevent you from performing both the simplest and the most essential everyday tasks. Our physicians and therapists have special expertise in the treatment of hand/wrist injuries and can help you get the results you need quickly.
- Fibromyalgia — If you suffer from chronic fatigue and muscle pain, you may have Fibromyalgia. Although there is no known cure for this condition, there are effective treatments to reduce your pain and help you manage the symptoms. Our pain management physician and team of physical therapists work together to deliver the effective treatment you need and critical understanding and support you deserve.